Thursday, August 21, 2008

YEAH BABY!

I HAVE BRAGGING RIGHTS. Really.

Background: For our Comm3 class we were asked to come up with a topic and interview an expert in that topic. Since I am the biggest crammer, I crammed this one too and since I don't know my roomate's last name (It's Jose btw.).. I thought of another topic and interviewee. The name that I happened to remember at that time was Howie Severino. It's probably because at that time I was fresh from the I-Witness Docufest at the Film Institute (Roberto did not come with me as he promised. Hmmmmmph.). So yeah. I chose him. Just so I could pass my homework. I knew that I was being airheaded since he's a busy person. He's a journalist/investigative reporter/ kind of a CELEBRITY for goodness' sake! Why would he attend to me??? As Guido put it "Sana pumili ka man lang ng mas maabot. " (Maybe he was just bitter because I passed only one topic and it got approved no questions asked and he had to revise his. Hahahahahaha.. Kidding!)

Well... Guess what, NON-BELIEVERS?




HE AGREED.


I e-mailed him. I did not expect a reply. I was actually geared up to come up with a different topic. I guess God does help those who help themselves! Thank you Howie Severino!



BTW.. Comm3 classmates... When is it due?

No comments: