That's it. Three hours on the internet. Distracting myself. Not working. I just spent 20 minutes lying on the bed trying to look for traces of you. I found a handkerchief. I wanted your smell. Didn't find any. Maybe in the next room...
Facebook has this app called LivingSocial where they let pick your top five whatevers. From the usual TV shows to "Top five people I want to punch in the face" which btw, I think is very mean. Anyway, I found some I took quite seriously and I found very entertaining.
Here they are. :]
TOP FIVE THINGS TO HAVE WHEN ZOMBIES ATTACK!!!
1. Dragonauv SVD- when i found out zombies were involved I automatically thought: GUNS! I picked this one out because I love using it on Hitman. I know it's pretty impracticall to use a sniper rifle for a zombie attack but I prefer shooting them from as far as possible. I knew I should have some handguns ready. But still. I prefer to shoot from buildings or from my...
2. MH-60 Black Hawk-I knew zombies couldn't fly so I thought of this. I'm not sure if they could swim though, but I prefer flying. A private jet would be cool, but come on! What if one of them sneaks on board? Hmmm? Smaller space= easier detection of zombie stowaways. Also, I did some research and found my favorite: the MH-60L Direct action penetrator. According to Wikipedia, "It is capable of being armed with Hellfire missiles, M230 Chain Gun 30 mm automatic cannon, Hydra 70 2.75-inch (70 mm) rockets, as well as M134D gatling guns operated as door guns or fixed forward." It got me at Hellfire missiles. I'm in love. <3
3. Food-duh. How will I survive!?!?
4. GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb (MOAB)- I thought of a nuclear bomb
but assuming that I'm the only one left or something,how in the world will I pull it off without
getting killed?!? Besides, it's been nicknamed the "Mother Of All Bombs" for a reason. :) One
major point I overlooked though, I can't carry that on my Black Hawk. Boo.
5. Flamethrower -dude, zombies. FLAMETHROWERS ARE THE WAY TO GO! Have you
or haven't you seen I am Legend?!? Besides, those zombies are as braindead as I think, then my
flamethrower is so gonna kick ass. Whootwhoot!!
Top Five People I Want On My Side In A Bar Fight.
1. Wolverine-Dude with the Wolverine on your side ho can you lose? Huh? Huh? He's Wolverine!!! Funny. He's the first person I though of when I saw "bar fight". I can just imagine him ripping them to shreds.
2. The Human Torch-First: He's HOT. Second: I have a thing for flamethrowers. Third: I just have a thing for Chris Evans and I'd love to see him whup ass.
3. David Rice-If you haven't seen the movie Jumper, David Rice is, well, a jumper. A jumper has the ability to "jump" from place to place just by thinking about it. I think that's really cool. That's a power I've always wanted. When the bar fight gets ugly, David can get me out of there in a sec. That and Hayden's looking fiiine. :)
4. Optimus Prime- Okay. OPTIMUS PRIME. At first I wanted The Hulk but OPTIMUS PRIME. I'll type that again. OPTIMUS PRIME! OPTIMUS PRIME! 'Nuff said. YEAH!
5. Natasha Romanova-I wanted to put in Angelina or a character she played in the movies (because we all know she kicks butt and I love her.) These days however, I'm loving a new girl. It all started when Dom changed his Plurk name. I was distressed for a while then he recomended Natasha Romanoff (or Romanova), aka the Black Widow. Well duh. Martial arts, military and espionage training, complete with hypnosis... What's not to like?!? She's the only one on the list without superpowers or nonhuman characteristics, making her triple cool. Another thing is that she's Russian and rumored to be related to Russia's last czars, oh and an accomplished ballerina at that! She's like Anastacia in a black jumpsuit. Sexy.
I don't think it's possible. AT ALL. There are some people who are lucky enough to be either on one of both: an expert in their field, or a jack of all trades and somehow manage to come out looking unbelievably cool.
I can never, ever, EVER do that. I don't think I even have a field! Which ultimately leads me to the question: "Saan ako lulugar?"
There are so many aspects in my life that need to be sorted out. AND fast. I don't what I'm doing or who I am EXACTLY.
There's so much stuff I want to learn. So many things I want to do. So many people I want to be. And the funny thing is, THEY DON'T ADD UP AT ALL.
I love, love, love clothes. But I KNOW I'm not really good at it. It's just something I really love to do.I want to write. I've been writing as far as I can remember, but recently, I felt like I'm losing touch.I LOVE to read. I want to dabble in philosophy. I want to play at being a photographer. I want to be a lawyer. I want to be an archaeologist. I want to read more about politics. I want to learn how to dance. I like going out. I like reading history books and biographies. I like staying in the library forever. I want to be a magazine editor. I want to stlye clothes. I want to travel the world. I want to be a diplomat. I want to live in New York. I like nerds. Heck, I WANT to be one. I want. Want. Want.
These are not shallow wants. These are actual dreams. I love doing these things. I want more time. I want to know MORE. I want to be more. But recently I've been feeling like I've been spreading myself to thinly. I'm afraid I never could actually BE something. I want to be ONE PARTICULAR THING. It sucks. I hate it. The TV shows I watch. The things I read. They don't define me. At all. I feel like they're too varied in terms of genre. I could never classify myself as one particular thing.
This is turning out to be a stupid post. What a waste of time.
Okay. I just read about this and I just have to react. This is crazy. The hype is crazy. And expelling him, or possibly jail? PLAIN CRAZY.
Apparently, a UP student, Joseph Carlo Candare, JC to his friends, killed a cat in front of the NIP (National Institute of Physics) in UP. He made the biggest mistake of his life, however, when he blogged about the incident. To say that hundreds of people were pissed is probably an understatement. Now, PAWS wants him expelled from UP. People are hating on his Multiply site. Bloggers blog about hating him.. Lalalalala...
My reaction? CHILL. I know. I'm kind of disgusted by what he did, but please. EXPULSION? JAIL? Isn't that a teeny tiny bit too much for a cat? He was sorry. He apologized. I understand that some people are furious but can we please step back and look at the bigger picture? Do we really want to destroy a future of something like this? I'm not defending what he did, I know it was wrong. But PLEASE. Can we please be rational about this? This just made me sick in many ways.
His blog entry:
4th Epic Fail:
An Accidental Crime. First day sa supercon. Lunch time came. On our way out of old NIP I saw the cat I almost killed last Tuesday. Now everyone knows I hate cats. It's an unexplainable feeling towards them. Like some internal hatred. Hindi ko talaga alam kung bakit pero anumang pagpipigil sa sarili ay hindi sapat upang mapangibabawan ang panggigil ko sa mga pusa. I pulled it on its tail and threw it. Then like some pro wrestler I jumped on it and my feet landed on it's torso. Slam! Felt good! But the cat didn't die, well not yet. It ran for it's life and just as I was about to catch up on it somebody yelled: "Pwede bang pabayaan mo yung pusa?!". It was instant and involuntary. I stopped on my tracks. Nobody ever stopped me when assaulting cats. Well I guess there's always a first time for everything. The cat got away. Or at least that's what i thought. So we went to lunch Mel, Jayson, Tracy and me. After lunch, balik na sa kung anumang naiwang gawain. Then Tracy and Mel told me " Hui Jc napatay mo yung pusa". Hours later, habang abala sa XRD, a guy came in. Tanong niya: "Sinong pumatay dun sa pusa?" Bang! Dat was me boi. Guilty as charged. I didn't see it die pero sabi ni Myles it coughed up blood or at least something like that daw. Didn't realize I gave it a fatal hit. This isn't the first time I've killed a cat but this time it's different. It didn't occur to me back then that the cat had a leash. So I think somebody owns it. Well it's very well loved in NIP from what I heard and I just ended it's life.
So there you go I'm sorry. And I wont be striking another one for maybe about a month. It feels good when your beating it(a cat) up but you suddenly feel something strange when it turns off permanently. That's how I feel right now. And maybe for the next days. Dang, am I a cat serial killer?
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE? So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc) 2. Put it on shuffle 3. Press play 4. For every question, type the song that's playing 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button 6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool... and alot of the songs fit with the setting
Opening Credits: 6 Minutes -Jonas Brothers
Comment: Okay. Hahaha. BAGAY. She's the kind of girl you see in the movies.. ;)
Waking Up: Believe Me Natalie -The Killers Comment: Weird. Bad morning?
First Day At School: Sleep -Taking Back Sunday
Comment: Niiiice. Local anesthesia, teases, local anesthesia, teases.... I sound like an emo/punk kid. Sleep oh.. :p
Falling In Love: Is It Me -Stacie Orrico
Comment: Is It Me? am I so complicated?Is It Me? or is love over-rated?Is It Me? cause I dont quite understand why it never turns out how I thought I planned it..Oh no. Why? This doesn't sound reassuring at all. Is this a Paige-will-be-single-forever kind of thing? Fight Song: Pokerface -Lady Gaga
Comment: Mamamama.. HAHAHAHA. Sexy fight song.
Breaking Up: Fair -Ben Folds Five
Comment: You know you pop into my dreams I just cant get rid of you like you got rid of me...PERFECT! This IS a break-up song. Too upbeat to be a break-up song though. But I'm upbeat.. I think.
Prom: Turn Swag On -Soulja Boy
Comment: Take a look in the mirror and said wassup...Haha. Perfect rin. This is funny. Life: Big Girls Don't Cry -Fergie Comment: This was a favorite song for a while. :)
Mental Breakdown: For You I Will -Teddy Geiger
Comment: What a cute mental breakdown. So sad. Sweet. Pwede.
Driving: Fastlane -Lindsay Lohan
Comment: Great! Driving in the fast lane. :]
Flashback: Ligaya -Eraserheads
Comment: Eheads=surefire flashbacks. WHOOT.
Getting back together: Here Comes the Sun -The Beatles
Comment: Awww.... Here comes the sun. It's alright...The ice is melting. Good song. <3
Wedding: Over My Head -The Fray
Comment: Why? This isn't nice. :(
Birth of Child: Open Your Eyes -Snow Patrol
Comment: Nice one. I want you so much to open your eyes 'cause I need you to look into mine. Really nice. BABYYYYY.. :]
I love blogger and all but there's something about tumblr. So checkout junkiesuperstar.tumblr.com for pictionaries, and whatnots. I'll never stop posting here but my tumblr account will be my hipster alter-ego. So if you wanna play pictionary.. Then click away.
i fell in love with the pretty clothes the first time laid my eyes on them, so like the quintessential 17-year old of this generation, i googled Mayle and there it was. I spent the rest of my college days going to thrift shop after thrift shop hunting down clothes that scream "MAYLE!!" I guess Jane Mayle's aesthetic had something in common with mine. I loved every piece she made. Remember my Virgin Suicides fashion moment? Yes. The Lisbon sisters would definitely wear Mayle. However, the line has been discontinued, for reasons purely Jane.
“We knew we didn’t want to reinvest in the neighborhood,” Mayle said of the store’s impending lease expiration, “…the industry has changed so much, and the little niche we entered when I started the brand, and the demands in this niche have changed, so I asked myself, ‘Do I want to keep participating?’”
I WILL miss Mayle. And I will always be her wingwoman.
Her inspiration board for 08
edit: New photos added
I want those. Thanks.
That was really selfish but they were really gorgeous and I really want them.
...he sends me an SMS that says he'll wait until I'm over it
...he texts me even when I don't want him to anymore.
...he doesn't put down the phone first.
...he doesn't say he "understands" and that he "agrees".
...he calls me the next day anyway
then everything gets fixed and goes away.
None of that happened.
I guess this is it then?
But I'm still staring the phone down hoping for a call.
Or my cellphone for a text.
It's one of those days where I want to be 27 and dating a thirty something French/Italian speaking, boarding school-bred, British artist/writer/doctor who is madly in love with me and has millions in his bank account.
We'd go to all the coolest parties, hang out with the coolest people and he'd buy me diamonds for no reason at all.
But I'm 17. Heartbroken. And I have to deal with it.
Ten years from now, I hope all this won't make sense to me anymore and I'd look back on this, shake my head and go "Oh, THAT college boyfriend."
I didn't even cry today. I'm still in shock. Disbelief.
I don't know a lot of big words. Fan of banana nut ice cream, nerds (the people and the candy.),and painful shoes. Fiercely loyal to somebody(or so I'd like to think). Happy. As is. Bestest friend with druggies of all ages.Methinks I should rule the world and read more books.
because you can never have enough Karen Walker. And Will and Grace.
"Grace! It's Christmas for goodness sake! Think about the baby Jesus. Up in that tower, letting his hair down so that the three wise men can climb up and spin the dreidel and see that there's six more weeks of winter."
"Good Lord. I can't believe I'm at a public pool. Why doesn't somebody just pee directly on me?"
"Oh, no problem, honey, Stan had to take the kids down to Scaresdale to see their real mother. What was her name? Wait a minute, it'll come to me..."Stan, take the kids to see that bitch...Kathy!" "
"I think you're missing the silver lining here. When you're old and in diapers, a gay son will know how to keep you away from chiffon and backlighting."
"Will, Will, Will, buy me a computer. I want one in tangerine to match the shoes you're going to get me later. " -Jack