Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Darnit.




WHY I'M IN TROUBLE:
  • I was supposed to pass my new and improved interview plan today but I realized it would be far easier to do it tonight instead and submit it tomorrow morning since I left my roommate's USB at the dorm.

  • I have midterms on Saturday. I have this HUGE feeling I'm going to fail anyways. So I'm planning on going out afterwards. I'm going to that JMA party everyone is selling me tickets to. This will be fun. Free-flowing drinks all night long. Just the right stuff to help me crash and burn after that helluva test.

  • Howie Severino hasn't replied to my last e-mail about the final date of the interview yet so I might get screwed up for this.

  • My paper is NOWHERE near done.

  • I NEED to go to Intramuros ASAP. I have a paper due for that one.

  • I have a NatSci exam next Wednesday and I haven't studied yet. I have nothing to study though. No notes. Because I don't listen. Fudge.

  • My folio has nothing in it yet. I need sketches. Now.

  • My deconstructed blouse needs to be constructed.
So yeah. I guess that pretty much sums it up nicely. What am I doing blogging when I should be working, you ask? The same reason why I'm going to grab pistaschio ice cream instead of brushing up on rational exponents. Which is... Uhm.. I don't know either. Maybe I'm just lazy. Whatever. This is university life. God bless us all.


credits:kalani1980@deviantart.com

No comments: