Thursday, August 21, 2008

17 Dares as Paige Turns 17


My roommates and I came up with this one. I realized I ought to do something crazy. Or something wacky and just plain out of the ordinary as I turn another chapter in my crazy, messy life tomorrow.

Here's a page from my diary:

August 21,2008
11:27 p.m.

We came up with 17 Dares as Paige turns 17:

1. 500-one week (survive on only 500 for a week. I thought of this one. It's about Allan. More on him next time. )

2. Attend a rally. (I was supposed to attend the walk-out today but I just HAD to check my e-mail. See post below.)

3. Papicture/Autograph/ Card with "Bakwet" aka JC Santos. (I watched the play Hinabing Pakpak Ng Ating Mga Anak and he was one of the characters there. He played a displaced kid who now has to beg in the streets. I was supposed to have it done with a UP student who happens to be a celebrity but I don't know who so we agreed on him because he's a "celebrity" per se)

4. Read a book I DON"T like & finish it. & make a book report. (This was Ate Kheizel's idea. She's OC. I don't know what book though. Suggestions?)

10. Dress/Skirt TTH for a month (They came up with this one. I should wear a skirt/dress every TTH for a month. This is a problem since I have 3 skirts and 2 day dresses in my closet. Oh fudge.)

11.6 Mondays- New place. (For 6 mondays, I should come up with a new place for us to eat dinner at. Rule: The place must be somewhere they both haven't been to before.)

12. Eat 1 whole kamatis.(This is a problem. I don't eat tomatoes(except on a sandwich or a pizza maybe). They're making me eat one. With salted egg. Salted egg is fine. Tomato? Whole? No.)

13. Join UP TC. (I should apply for the UP Theater Council. Oh gosh. Wish me luck.)

14. Text a Kule comment & get it published.(I should text the Philippine Collegian/Kule/School paper a comment and it must be published. Guys.. Watch out for my comment next week if they publish it! My student number's 08-52521! )

15.Go to school wearing your "sleep clothes". (Do you know how they say that in UP students can get away with going to class wearing the clothes they slept in last night? Yeah. Well i have to do that. If you see me walking around in pajamas or in pambahay.. Well....)

16. Make a tagalog poem/short story/essay. (Guess who thought of this one? Kheizel. My tagalog's crappy. They said it had to be malalim na tagalog. Oh dear.)

17. Walk to Philcoa alone. (Yeap. Walk from my dorm to Mcdo in Philcoa. Alone. I know Grace and Rachel did this already but I have to do it too. Alone.)

[Note: The ones in bold are actual entries from my diary. I was as accurate as possible. The ones in the parentheses are stuff I added just now.]


Notice something? From the 4th dare it skipped to the 10th. I must've been sleepy last night. I wasn't able to count properly. That means I need 5 more dares. 5 more! Suggestions?



Credits:nightdimness@deviantart.com

No comments: