Friday, August 22, 2008

I do...

have friends that I love. Really. Like those who have shared the same sentiments about Phil Sci (and those who don't yet hear me out any way), those who saw things I didn't, those who've touched my life in more ways than they can imagine, those who appreciate the stupid things I do, those who've been patient enough to see me through my many phases, those who do crazy, crazy things with me.. Those who've seen me through at the best and worst of times. No bond is perfect (ChaLiGrav Friendster). But with people like you, I doesn't have to be. Yes, we've disagreed. Fought. Got on each others nerves.. But we grew from that. We've moved past that. That matters most I guess. I was stupid not to realize it before. Every post, it seems, is a stage of self-discovery.. When you think about it, if I die tomorrow, I don't want to go ahead and leave filled with negativity. Each person has a story I guess. Thank you to everyone so far who has been a part of mine.
***


No comments: