Thursday, August 21, 2008

Gimme some love.

If you're hell bent on helping.. Or you happen to a superhero.. Or happen to be bored.. Then check these out. I haven't been helping out in a while.. which is why I'm helping out now. Compensation. I know. Guilty as charged.

Greenpeace- You should sign up for their newsletter. They've been successful in bossing me around to sign signature campaigns and blog about environmental issues (My old site had a Greenpeace online badge thingy on it.). None of which you will find here because I moved. Long story. They're pretty cool actually. And they're filling up my inbox like mad. This week's issue? Forest Love. What are ya waiting for????

One Candle Schoolhouse - Hmm.. Okay. I admit. I'm new to this one. But basically the One Candle Schoolhouse is an informal school put up by Bill and Diane Pool. Pisay WV people! Remember Tulong Dunong? Well, what they're doing is something like that (only I don't think they do PSHS entrance exam reviews) -teach less fortunate kids. I'm still reading about them and they seem pretty wicked cool.. [Note: The link on the name is a link to a site that'll give you a little background on them. To see what they really do.. Check out their site./blog. ]

Mindanao Tulong Bakwet (MTB) Inc.- No thanks to the MILF antics, there are more displaced persons in Mindanao. See how you can help. (I found out aboout them in Dominique's blog btw.)

Now, Aren't you inspired to help? That's three organizations.. And I'm too tired to elaborate on each one. Maybe next time.
[People don't really see me as the "helping" type. Well I am! (At least I'm working on it..) If you happen to know of a cause that you think my superhero tendency would do some good in.. Let me know..]

No comments: