Tuesday, March 3, 2009

still a rockstar

So what if I messed up that interview? Let's not talk about it anymore because I had a lot more going on than just that. Let's count blessings?

For starters, I got into the CORPS OF SPONSORS. That in itself is a great great thing that has happened to me. I've been ushering for a number of events already, the most recent being the Pi Gamma Mu Induction Ceremony where only the supersmart kids get in. That's as close as I'll ever get to it, I guess. But whatever, if all goes well, by next year, I'd be strutting around in that fancy white uniform and those painful white shoes and loving every damned moment of it. :)

Apps night was a success. I think everone enjoyed it and I won thumbs queen! So far, I remain UNBEATABLE (except that one time, but no need to prove my worth here. EVERYONE KNOWS I KICK ASS AT THUMBS. MWAHAHAHA)The late nights, panicking, meetings and text brigades paid off.
WE ROCKED.
I HEART TEAM LOGISTICS.
<3>
We rule,bitches. :]

Invest was also super fun. EVEN if I had to fold tablecloths. :P my crush said hi [teehee] and i ate a lotta Piknik. Afterwards, Nang Joan, Rachel and I played Rock Band at Friispirit for a couple of hours. When Rachel and I left for McDo, guess who we saw there? TEIJA, AUDS, AND PORTIA! Whatta night! I had lots of fun!

All in all, this wasn't such a shitty week. I found my ring and I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow because I want to buy something but I'm not sure if it's still there so I won't mention it coz it might get jinxed,okay?? I'll let you know tomorah.

HUGSKISSESANDDRINKSONME.

No comments: