Saturday, March 14, 2009

Don't pass out with your shoes on. :)

Because I'm sooo happy to be having TWO followers, I felt inspired to blog (instead of working on them papers.) Hahaha. SOOO... I particularly enjoyed that new song. Sorry. Just heard about Asher Roth. :))

Here you go:



********


ONE: A NEW STORY! YEAHHH






PAIGE WONDERGIRL: THE ACCIDENT.









This is Paige. A normal girl.
Doing normal things.
In her normal Chem class.








One day, they had an experiment.
And when no one was looking...




















Paige decided to add a special chemical...
CHEMICAL X102609!







OH NO! LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING WENT HORRIBLY WRONG!















She dropped her engagement ring into the dangerous solution!
WHAT DOES SHE DO NOW!?








Left with no choice, she reaches in and takes it out.











PHEW! Got it. :)









Oh dear. What's this?










Are those her hands??












NOOOOOO!!!!!!
Her hands!!!










WHAT DOES OUR WONDERGIRL DO NOW?







FIND OUT ON OUR NEXT EPISODE!








SNEAK PEEK:






Her hands seem to be taking on a life of their own!










Will she be able to take the antidote in time!??!



**********


TWO: i LOVE college. :)








Zeke, this one's right up your alley.
You should be in college,kid. :]








That party last night was awfully crazy I wish we taped it
Pass out at 3, wake up at 10, go out to eat then do it again
Man, I love college


I wanna go to college for the rest of my life
Sip Banker's Club and drink Miller Lite
On Thirsty Thursday and Tuesday Night Ice
And I can get pizza a dollar a slice


*******



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet my pants CHEMICAL X102609 is iodine. But nice story there, wonder girl!

Junkie. said...

Hahaha.. Actually CHEMICAL X102609's toluene. i rubbed iodine on my hands and added KI. Voila! Semi-permanent zombie hands. I still have them though. :p left quite a mark.

uhm, zeke... said...

damn i am so envious of u!!!

at least its summer already...

be back in mla by the 23 if im lucky...