Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Almost there.

Chem 16 third long is done with. FINITO.

I have to work on my collection [TONIGHT. PROMISE.]
And I have the finals to worrk about, as well as my OPLAN and my compilation.
As well as the PT and the policies for the Corps of Sponsors.


So much to do. So little time. It bugs me. At least each day brings me closer and closer to summer. So i guess that's fair.

Some good things, though: I got a 94 in the last bio exam so I guess I'm exempted from the finals! YEAHH. And I have an UNO standing on the tests part. That's a MAJOR PLUS.

Another good thing is that I GOT INTO IE CLUB. After that really bad interview. So thank you, IE club. :]


I'm really really scared about my CW10 grade,though. Missing five weeks of classes is sure to piss my teacher off. Maybe he hasn't noticed. Whatever. If I do fail CW10, well... Whatever. I don't even care anymore. I'm scared.


****

And that something.. Well, build on it next time. Swatches a-callin'. 'Sup bitches?

No comments: