Monday, March 16, 2009

Okay

Okay. No internet. AGAIN. So I’m typing this one on Word and whoknowswhen I could post this one up again. Time check: 2327H of 12 March 2009.

I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO DO.

AND I’M PROCASTINATING.

Here is my to-do list BEFORE I could rest easy for the lalala summertime.

Chem16: Third and FINAL exam.

[STUDY.STUDY.STUDY]

Bio1: Third Exam and I’m good to go. Yay! J

CT15: TERM PAPER

10-figure Collection

Finals

French10: Final exams and quizzes every meeting.

CW10: Compilation of everything you’ve ever done (SohelpmeGod.)

Soc. Sci. 3: Exam and T-SHIRT.

[as of this moment t-shirt plans on hold as 700 is waaaay too much to pay for one single shirt!]

And of course… THE CORPS OF SPONSORS

-OPLAN

-Uniforms

So what the heck am I doing complaining instead of working? Good point.

No comments: