Saturday, March 28, 2009

Facebook person.

"The perfect girl to be one of those rich, snotty Upper East Side women is definitely Paige. Not that she's snotty, okay. I just think she fits the profile. She is a barbecue stick. Oh wait she was. Now she's got thin strips of barbecue on the stick. Okay, that wasn't an original statement. I love listening to her talk about Paddy because she's so animated. And Paddy sounds adorable. So does his family." - A Facebook note by Rowhe Rodriguez

First of all, Rowhe, thank you. :) I don't know exactly why I fit the profile, but it's flattering to a fault.

To be associated with the Upper East side gets to me in a good way. I take this as a sign. It says Paige, you belong in New York. Im working on that. Really really.

Next would be this...

It gets to me that almost everything Paige-related is ultimately Paddy related as well. And that sucks. Maybe it's my fault for talking about him a lot, but I really can't help it. I promise to shut up about him online or in real life. Unless it's crucial information. Besides, HE'S NOT HERE. He says he reads my blog but he left like, one comment. His "online presence" is mostly thanks to me. I get an average of THREE text messages a day and the occasional phone call. Paolo said my love life is "makulay". That's because I only point out the good stuff. I've been too optimistic for too long I guess. He might not even transfer here next year. Where does that leave me? Alone. For the next three years. I can't do that.

I'm not the quintessential hopeless romantic 17-year old. I have the brain of a thirty-something woman, so my grandmother says. I am not the girl who stays around all day pining for a text message. THIS BITES. I love Paddy. I do. But I'm 17 damnit. I can't be tied down like this forever. I don't want to wait until it all goes too far. I need this fixed. I'm starting to think I'm too young for this.


No comments: