Thursday, April 16, 2009

Soundtrack bactrack

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool... and alot of the songs fit with the setting


Opening Credits:
6 Minutes -Jonas Brothers
Comment: Okay. Hahaha. BAGAY. She's the kind of girl you see in the movies.. ;)

Waking Up:
Believe Me Natalie -The Killers
Comment: Weird. Bad morning?

First Day At School:
Sleep -Taking Back Sunday
Comment: Niiiice. Local anesthesia, teases, local anesthesia, teases.... I sound like an emo/punk kid. Sleep oh.. :p

Falling In Love:
Is It Me -Stacie Orrico
Comment: Is It Me? am I so complicated?Is It Me? or is love over-rated?Is It Me? cause I dont quite understand why it never turns out how I thought I planned it..Oh no. Why? This doesn't sound reassuring at all. Is this a Paige-will-be-single-forever kind of thing?

Fight Song:

Pokerface -Lady Gaga
Comment: Mamamama.. HAHAHAHA. Sexy fight song.

Breaking Up:
Fair -Ben Folds Five
Comment: You know you pop into my dreams I just cant get rid of you like you got rid of me...PERFECT! This IS a break-up song. Too upbeat to be a break-up song though. But I'm upbeat.. I think.

Prom:
Turn Swag On -Soulja Boy
Comment: Take a look in the mirror and said wassup...Haha. Perfect rin. This is funny. 

Life:

Big Girls Don't Cry -Fergie
Comment: This was a favorite song for a while. :)

Mental Breakdown:
For You I Will -Teddy Geiger
Comment: What a cute mental breakdown. So sad. Sweet. Pwede.

Driving:
Fastlane -Lindsay Lohan
Comment: Great! Driving in the fast lane. :] 

Flashback:
Ligaya -Eraserheads
Comment: Eheads=surefire flashbacks. WHOOT.

Getting back together:
Here Comes the Sun -The Beatles
Comment: Awww.... Here comes the sun. It's alright...The ice is melting. Good song. <3

Wedding:
Over My Head -The Fray
Comment: Why? This isn't nice. :(

Birth of Child:
Open Your Eyes -Snow Patrol
Comment: Nice one. I want you so much to open your eyes 'cause I need you to look into mine. Really nice. BABYYYYY.. :]

Final Battle:
Don't Be Afraid to Sing -Stars
Comment: Whoa. Too mellow.

Death Scene:
If U Seek Amy -Britney Spears
Comment: Sexy death. HOT. Haha..

Funeral Song:
Do You Wanna -The Kooks
Comment: So NOW it's upbeat. Happy funeral?

End Credits:
The Good Kind -The Wreckers
Comment: Angsty chick. What?!?

No comments: