Thursday, February 19, 2009

she loves you yeahyeahyeah

hmmmm. highlights?
I have a dress for the BLACK/WHITE shindig.
As well as a new badass jacket.
JAG/LEE SALE!! scored a new shirt. it was intended for boys but whatevs.
[i am so starving this week!!!]
i want an SLR so i can post them pictures.
ohyeahifailedmymidterms.shit.
paddy's.hot.
wifi in the dorm totally rocks.
*****
Date with SEIJI(with Camille):
after the chem 16 exam.
picked me up in his "date car"
(okayywhattheeff. who has a date car!?)
drove off to Eastwood.
watched When I Met You.
[got hungry so i sprang for some popcorn: BUTTER! BUTTER]
after the movie, my head was throbbing.
head of to Chowking for some... chow.
felt super bad this time so i asked C if we could find a drugstore so i could get some painkillers.
got to 7-eleven and then i cant hold it anymore and threw up yellow puke in the trash can
felt better afterwards.
went back inside 7eleven for some Dentyne and vitamin water.
Ate a couple of bites of my chao fan
Seij ate the rest.
He drove me back home.
MORAL: don't watch movies without glasses on.
****
i loved the way the streets looked and the streetlights glowed as he drove me back.
something about him driving gets to me.
maybe it's driving.
or being driven.
i want one of those again soon
oh paddy.
****
so THIS is what a date feels like.
WOW.

No comments: