Friday, February 13, 2009

blue gatorade and hashbrowns

Okay. You're giving me kidney cancer, here.

*****

I promise, promise, promise to post pictures of the Loverage 3 soon.

****

I got myself into Loverage the easy way (thank you POPES for the backstage pass), then a tattoo, some polariods, and a couple of drunken (SLR) shots later, i found myself on Mcdo with the birthday boy, where we eventually fell asleep. Woke up at 6 in the morning and took a cab back to my dorm. Set my alarm (and missed it!) for my Chem 16 review. Which i was obviously late for.

****

I'm doing random stuff here.. Because I can't think of anyting else. I have a Chem 16 exam, a paper, and command and conquer [RED ALERT 2!] to get back to. Basically it's all sooo... malabo. My last post was about another crazy weekend. and so is this one. Scratch that. I had a crazy week. Period. What with Dom coming over to visit and all. lalalala... More about that next time. Sorry!

*****

I hate V-day. I refer to it as Single Awareness Day as well. Yes. I'm not single. But do you see him anywhere? Huh? NO. Last night, Rachel had a date. And a rose. Nikki won't leave Popes's side and endured the stench from the portable toilets for him. Zaldy had a bag of chocolates and a letter. I had... nothing. [Except maybe for my brief love affair with William Patrick in the photo booth, but that's an entirely different thing.]

I don't want to break up though.

Just to be clear.

******

Oh yeah. Before i forget. I still really really like you. Happy Valentine's day, shamu.

No comments: