Friday, February 20, 2009

phuket thailand (Or how I spent the eve of SAD)

I know I promised pictures so here they are. ♥


LOVERAGE:
(from XAOXAOXAO, awweesoome my spray tanner and NIKKI, the Playboy bunny)


at the main Lib bathroom.
[Less than 30 minutes into the fair and I was walking around half-naked!]


Nikki ALWAYS wanted a Playboy bunny. Well, there you go.



Nikki had Popes, Rachey had a date.. and I had no one.


So I grabbed William and played pretend.



William had to leave.

I got sick of the inyourface aloneness.

So I left for Jerix's little alcoholic get-together.



Sexy Xao arrived with his sexy SLR.

Tried in vain to teach me to write my name so he did it for me instead.

I love you Xao.








Check out my kick ass tan.

[THANKS XAO. YOU'RE HOT!]
And the "dreamer" tattoo.
"In tagalog, ambisyosa"-Zaldy



Zaldy's Polaroid camera is unbeatable, noh?
Polaroids L-R: the people who came, Xao and Zaldy, and Me(playing with the SLR)

In the picture: the blue Gatorade and the snacks that I don't eat






Drunk with aviators on.
You can't see it but I'm wearing Paddy's Jersey.

No comments: