Monday, February 9, 2009

No,thanks. Happy.


From Postsecret. This might as well be my secret, ya know?! And speaking of songs..

******

Taylor Swift has a new video. White Horse. I like this new song. Heard it before on Grey's Anatomy. I like the transition from Love Story to White Horse.


From this:












LOVE STORY

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes
.......

Romeo save me, they try to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real,
Don't be afraid
We'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story baby just say yes, oh,
.......

Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes



To this:

















WHITE HORSE

Cause I honestly believed in you
Holding on
And days drag on
Stupid girl,
I should have known, I should have known
.........

That I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale
I'm not the one you sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's too late for you
And your white horse, to come around
.........

Baby I was naive,
Got lost in your eyes
And never really had a chance
I had so many dreams
About you and me
Happy endings
Now I know
.........

Cause I'm not your princess, this ain't a fairytale
I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well
This is a big world, that was a small town
There in my rearview mirror disappearing now
Now it's too late for you and your white horse
Now it's too late for you and your white horse, to catch me now

**********

Okay. Emo. JUST DANCE. :))
thisweekendsong. :))
More next time.














No comments: