Friday, November 7, 2008

For Roberto: My Homie and forever real political sparring partner

Roberto is the main reason why I do the things I do and read the things I read.. He likes the RH Bill just as much as I did/do (whatever I don't know anymore) and he was soo rooting for Obama too. When he found out I signed the ANTI-RH Bill petition, he laughed at me and shook his head. He didn't object when I called myself a hypocrite, because technically, I am. I think I should stick to clothes and not meddle in things bigger than me anymore because I really can't formulate any opinions of my own. I get easily influenced by people I admire. I suck up that way. Haha... Now I have it in my head that I am pretty guilty of blind idolatry when it came to the McCain-Obama thing. And that maybe I am stupid and mindless. [Note: Ting, I'm not saying you are too. I bet you have good reasons for rooting for Obama, but I don't think I do.]

Oh well.

Shit.

Elections are done.

And I was totally the Obama girl.

And I DO HAVE A LIFE THANKYOUVERYMUCH.

Go to hell Obama.

I hate you now. [This is sooo your fault. I'm now racist because of you!]


The video that made me realize how useless I was.

Ting: I posted this one because you have a good sense of humor (very much like mine actually...) and this video made me laugh, like, really hard. So I bet you'd like it too.
[Credits: Dominique]


Obama Win Causes Obsessive Supporters To Realize How Empty Their Lives Are


Aaaaannndd here are Obama girl videos. She's really funny and pretty hot. So I really think you'll like her too.

This one's my favorite of them all. "I've got a crush on Obama" MUST WATCH. Hahaha.. [Ew.Ew.Ew.] Sing-a-long: "So black and sexy, you’re so fine ‘cause I’ve got a crush on Obama I cannot wait, 'til 2008 baby you’re the best candidate"





This one was when Obama won. "Yes we did"





Well, that was insightful.

P.S. Is it true that most Republicans are Freemasons? If that's true, then they're cool now. :p

No comments: