Friday, October 31, 2008

My biggest fear?

From my Multiply:


I've seen both sides of the coin.

And I've forgotten what it was like to lose someone that was your everything.

This is a selfish sentiment more than ever:
But I can't possibly imagine growing without Paddy.
I don't wanna break up with him.

EVER.

I've seen happy people break up.
It effing sucks.



[ Dear God:
Please let me be as stubborn as ever 200 million years from now and onto eternity.
(this is how long i plan to stick with Paddy).

Please don't let me lose the one I love like shake, shake fries.

Please remember that he loves me like seashells and goldfish.

I'm sorry I made him cry.
I'm sorry I don't seem to take care of him.

I promise to be better.

Please don't let us break up.

EVER. ]



******

Yeah. I'm pretty paranoid. I know. But it's happened to the best of us. And I don't want it to

happen to me. EVER. I'm perfectly happy. Very happy. Please God. Please.

No comments: