Thursday, October 30, 2008

Letterman

I'm watching McCain on David Letterman. I really am pretty clueless on this. I just know that I'd probably get along with Obama. Maybe. I guess I should know better than to meddle with things such as American politics. I get too involved I guess. Right now, tabs on my browser are those of McCain and Obama websites and Facebook (Obama) accounts. I need to talk to someone, fast. Somebody to clear this up for me. I get swayed a lot when people I admire don't support the same advocacies as I do. I mean, I admire these people because I think they're smart, opinionated individuals. Then I find out they have pretty good arguments that contradict my own. Then I begin to doubt myself. So it gets pretty crazy. I have issues. These are my formative years, people! Do you know where I can get a political debate sparring partner?

No comments: