Sunday, October 12, 2008

baby likes reading (people)

I seriously should be studying math. But it's free internet day. And this is probably the last time I could avail of it. Soo yeah. Anywho...


UPDATE ME:

Finals are tomorrow. And I still can't do operations on algebraic expressions.

I need one final D-spree with my ECOWS. Xao graduates this sem. Which reminds me, we'll probably be displaced people with no tambayan. And I still need to get the pics and videos form his lappytop.

My flight home's on the 19th. I can't, can't wait.
Oh, effers. I need to pack.

I have sexygorgeous, still unpaid, ankle boots that did NOT cost me a fortune.
I need new tights and leggings stat.

I got the new 17. Heart Evangelista is still seriously confusing and eyebrow-raising.
Reading her interviews made go "What the..?!??!".

FOLIO!!!!!!!!! AAAGH.
Me likes playing with my swatches though.

Highlight of my week: YVETTE"S DEBUT.
Gosh.
So much fun.
Everyone was guzzling tonic water and gin, brandy, red wine, and that tough drink (vodka?) for her 18 shots.
CT blockmates were part of the 18 shots!!!!!!
[Drink. Make a face.]
Met cool, new people. [Pauline! Transfer to UP na.].
I taught my blockmates the spoon trick. Spoon trick's rad fun.

Grin quotes from the party:
Yvette is like a balloon, 'cuz she's fly.-random funny dude
If Yvette was a fruit, she'd be a cherry, 'cuz it's my favorite. -Olly

No comments: