Saturday, December 27, 2008

off the bus

i need to be more specific with my goals. i kept saying how i want next year to be great. how i want to do all these things and shit, but i realized i really need to get off my bum and DO something. I can't remember the last time i went all out on something. i'll be the first to admit that i just manage to scrape enough effort to get a so-so in almost every task that i undertake. i feel like i'm cheating myself sometimes. there are things that im notso good at but i think they deserve a certain effort as well. last sem's 3 was really awful. i need to kick it in high gear this year.

1. GOD.-CHURCH. PRAY.

2.Family-take time to check in on them once in a while. text daddy(and not just to ask for allowance!), be nicer to my sister.

3.Friends-APPRECIATE. SAY THANK YOU.

4.Boyfriend-be nicer and remind him his girlfriend is crazy 'bout him.

5.Acads-do some actual studying! work your ass off. this first before anything else!


i'm healthy. my family's great and they support my every move. I'm in UP (studying in a course i love!), the best University in the country. My life, though it has it's downs has really been pretty much a treat. I have great friends who make up the best support group that a girl can have. Patrick is a wonderful guy with a wonderful family. I'M PRETTY GOSH-DARNED BLESSED! THANK YOU LORD. i guess when i complain of the crap i have to go through, i don't take time to look around and thank God for the little and important things He gave me. I guess 2009 ought to be payback time for all that He's done for me and for the people I love. I promise to make the best of next year. Gosh, I hope I pull this one off.

No comments: