Saturday, January 3, 2009

His New Year's Resolution

Stop dressing like crap. Ever the supportive girlfriend... Ta-dah! Anyway, Paddy dearest, I think you're onto something with the loafers. Chuck Bass kept wearing loafers. Even on the beach! Hahaha.. Good boy. So.. Yeah. Here. They're all pretty shitty as compared to the other stuff I make, but we're not about the presentation, right? So here. Happy Shopping. (though i'd prefer you spend your cash on me, but that's just me.) Meloves you.






casual saturday's-p by whoopee



Casual Saturdays
I know you wanna don those loafers so there you go.
Loafers look best with dark colored shorts and those collared shirts you wanted.
Best get loafers in neutral colors or colors you'd most likely want in your wardrobe.
You love your aviators, I know.
But more than me?
Maybe.
[can also be used for school, so you don't get too sloppy.]




after soccer practice-p by whoopee

After Soccer Practice
I know you get cranky, lazy, and sweaty.
So shorts, slippers, and a graphic tee will do.
White shirts, black print.
Black, leather slippers.
Walk shorts are best here because they add polish to the slippers and shirt combination.
BE CAREFUL WITH THOSE WALK SHORTS PRINTS!
Again, less is more.
Add Ralph Lauren for extra oomph.
Hanging Out with Your Favorite Girl
*cough cough
I cannot stress anymore on the importance of white shirts.
Or any shirt in a good, solid color.
If you find a shirt that fits you perfectly, BUY THEM IN EVERY (GOOD) FREAKIN' COLOR!
Dark jeans look sexy. Swear.
They even make your Stan Smiths look better.
A good sweater makes a difference. You were right about the stripes,love. So go!
Can be used for "lab days" for school.
As well as family things.
Remember: Throw on that cardigan/jacket!
They make all the difference between "school" and "occasion".
Accessorize! That's why you have TWO watches.
Aviators still rule.
P.S. If you still use that green backpack of yours, now's the best time to say buhbye.
Opt for a good messenger bag.
Preferrably in dark colors so it doesn't show when it's dirty.
******
I know I sound bossy, but I'd still like you even if you wore a sheet.Wait. I'd actually PREFER the sheet. Hahaha.. Kidding. Tap. Tap. Tap. :))

No comments: