Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Because I want to brag a lot...

I'm seriously supposed to WORK ON MY PAPER. But one of my blog idols (yes, he's one of 'em cool people--->Dominique) tagged me, I'm doing it. I'm a cool people sucker that way. Woot. Oh yeah. Since I don't know that many bloggers I'm tagging multiply people. So... here goes..

RULES:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.



Step 3:
  • I cringe when I see happy couples in luuuurve. (Do i have a sign on my forehead that says "PLEASE, hold hands in front of me and hug each other"????!!!?Damnit. Sorry.)

  • I recently got into the habit of drowning my neck in moisturizer. (I'm dead scared of wrinkles and the neck's the first part of your body that shows aging.) Yeah. I KNOW.

  • I clean the cubicle before I use it.

  • You put me in a bookstore and I can stay there FOREVER. Ask anybody.

  • I smile when I look at my reflection. I look fugly when I'm not smiling. I hate looking at myself all fugly.

  • I seriously, firmly believe I'll die a young,dramatic death. I have death wishes in mind. One of them includes Howie Severino doing a documentary on me. (He will only show smiling pictures of me, of course.)
Step 4:

I don't know a lot of blogging people so I'm tagging mostly multiply people.. kay? :p

My BIG six:

Howie Severino(again, YEAH RIGHT PAIGE.)

Jellloooomeeeee

Nikki

Popes (Whaaaaaat?)

Mr. Michael Chua(OKAAY PAIGE.)

Therese(because of Pia.)







No comments: